Memory Card Game
Sale Sold out
Regular price 199.00TL
Regular priceUnit price per
Ages 3+ | 2-4 players | Stimulates memory and encourages logical thinking
Whale, crab, sea horse, diver. Get set to explore an underwater world with moritoys Underwater Memory Card Game!
- Directions for play: Shuffle the deck of cards then lay them face down on the floor (picture side down). The first player starts by turning over any two cards to reveal their pictures. If the two pictures match the player keeps the pair of cards and has another turn. If the two pictures do not match the player turns the cards back over and the next player has a turn. Play continues until all matching pairs have been claimed. The player with the most pairs wins!
- Age range and players: This game is perfect for children aged 3 to 8 years. It can be played with 2 to 4 players.
- Tips: Start with fewer pairs and increase the number of pairs gradually as your child becomes more skilled. Find out interesting facts about the underwater creatures shown on the cards in the Underwater Memory Card Game leaflet!
- Skills: moritoys Underwater Memory Card Game helps preschoolers to build their matching skills, increase their concentration and attention span, and to hone their memory with 48 underwater-themed cards.
- Illustrated by award-winning illustrator Cagri Odabasi
The kit includes:
- 48 cards (7 x 7 cm)
- 24 x 12.5 x 4.5 cm
Our products comply with the highest EU standards. They are tested for EN71 compliance and adhere to the strictest toy safety standards.
Install options will be listed at the payments page.