As moritoys, we recognize the environmental footprint of our operations and work tirelessly to minimize it. The policies we've developed and the practices we prioritize in this area are as follows:
- We comply with all environmental laws and regulations.
- We use resources responsibly.
- In our shipping and delivery processes, we strive to minimize our carbon footprint.
- Our entire process, from supplier selection to our packaging designs, reflects this commitment.
- We prefer to work with natural materials and keep our plastic usage to a minimum.
- We make an effort to produce with recycled or recyclable materials.
- As a team that operates with a virtual office system, we take necessary actions to minimize our footprint at home. (See virtual office management policy)
- We strive to promote environmental awareness and responsibility among our employees, customers, and suppliers.
- We set targets and monitor our progress to continuously review and improve our environmental performance.
Virtual office stewardship policy
- We don't use cameras in online meetings unless it's absolutely necessary.
- We strive to maximize battery performance on electronic devices and share information regarding battery performance optimisation with all our employees.
- We prefer eco-friendly office supplies and share a list of such sources with all employees.
- We choose natural and sustainable cleaning products. Alternatively, we try to use natural cleaning products that we prepare at home. We share list of such sources and link to recipes for home-made cleaning supplies with all employees.
- For employees wanting to save energy at home, we cover half the cost of purchasing the smart home assistant 'Cosa'. Cosa users can save up to 30% on their energy bills.
- Every six months, we all complete environmental footprint assessment by the Global Footprint Network. As a team, we set individual goals to reduce our footprint by 5% annually.