Matching & Counting Game Speedy Robots
Ages 3+ | 2 games in 1! | Fun for all the family
Race to match the robots to their shadows or count the body parts in this fun 2-in-1 game for all the family!
- The game consists of a set of colourful robots cards (on a light blue background) and a set of matching robot shadow cards (on a dark blue background) as well as two special dice, one with the numbers 1, 2 or 3; and other with images of eyes, arms and legs.
- Robot shadow matching game (suitable for ages 3 to 4 years and played with the images on the light blue background). Spread the colourful robot cards on a table, then place the shadow robot cards face down in a pile. Play starts by turning over a shadow robot card for all to see. The first player to match the shadow to the correct robot collects the robot card. The player with the most robot cards wins the game!
- Counting and matching game (suitable for ages 3 to 6 years and played with the images on the dark blue background): Spread six colourful robot cards on the table and place the remaining deck face down in a pile on the table. Roll the two dice and find the robot card that has the same number of eyes or arms or legs shown on the two dice (for example a robot with 3 eyes). If you find a robot that matches the dice criteria then collect the card. The player with the most robot cards at the end of all the rounds wins the game!
- This is a great game for players of mixed ages because the winner may not simply be the speediest player as there can be more than one robot match in each round!
- This fun family game is designed to develop a children's numeracy and visual perception skills. The competitive format of the game gives children experience with winning and losing and develops their social skills to handle both outcomes.
- Illustrated by Hazal Kırıkçı.
The kit includes:
- 24 x cards (7 x 7 cm)
- 2 x wooden dice (2 x 2 x 2 cm)
- 24 x 12.5 x 4.5 cm
Our products comply with the highest EU standards. They are tested for EN71 compliance and adhere to the strictest toy safety standards.